HVAC Cleaning – Condensation Tray
Milwaukee Furnace Maintenance
Cleaning the condensation tray and evaporator coils of your HVAC system’s motor are the next Milwaukee furnace maintenance steps ensuring your furnace blows clean, warm air efficiently all winter. Our HVAC cleaning tips ensure your system performs at maximum efficiency.
- A dirty condensation tray has a moldy water pool or other residue detectable by running your finger along the condensation tray’s bottom. Apply HVAC cleaner with a brush to remove residue. Gloves should be worn at all times when using HVAC cleaning products.
- Remove the evaporator coil from the furnace, but don’t spill the water inside. Hose down the entire evaporator coil with water before applying HVAC cleaner.
- Apply HVAC coil cleaner to the evaporator coil’s fins. Let HVAC cleaner loosen any grime or grease until it can simply be hosed off. Clean your evaporator coils and exterior condenser coils using any variety of air conditioner foam cleaners for easy, rinse-free cleaning.
- Rinse off the HVAC cleaner until the water runs clean.
- Vacuum the inside of the coil box with a Shop-Vac and wipe it down before returning the evaporator coil.
For additional assistance locating or identifying any furnace parts or performing repairs, contact the Milwaukee furnace maintenance experts at Quality Heating. Our Milwaukee heating contractors will gladly assist you.
For professional Milwaukee furnace repairs and maintenance services, contact Quality Heating at 262.786.4450.