Don’t go another Wisconsin summer without a working cooling system. Whether your air conditioning is broken, insufficient, or simply non-existent, Quality Heating is here to cool you down for less. Our highly-skilled team will install or repair the cooling and air conditioning system in your home, with services that are affordable, timely, and effective.
Air conditioning installation
When selecting a new air conditioning system for your Milwaukee-area home, Quality Heating is here to make the process easy. We offer a variety of air conditioning options that will meet your specific needs and budget. For urgent situations, we offer emergency installation services that are available every day, around the clock.
Quality Heating has earned a top-notch reputation for our air conditioning installation services, which include:
- Comprehensive installation for new homes
- System replacement for existing homes
- Accommodations for homes lacking air duct systems
- 24-hour emergency service
- Cooling hard-to-reach upper areas with zoning and duct work installation
- Cooling additions and remodeled areas
- Two-stage systems that address excess humidity
- Whole-house dehumidifiers for damp basements
- Air purifiers and high-efficiency filters to reduce allergens, mold, and odors
Air conditioning maintenance
After installing or upgrading an air conditioning system in your Milwaukee home, Quality Heating recommends regular preventive maintenance to keep it operating at maximum capacity; our Quality Comfort Assurance Program is designed to do just that. Maintaining your air conditioning system is vital for the following reasons:
- It extends the life of your system
- A properly maintained system can save you 10%-30% on your energy bills
- Unexpected repairs are eliminated or reduced when an air conditioner is properly maintained
- Your equipment manufacturer may require you to have annual preventive maintenance to keep the factory warranty in effect
Quick cooling tips for air conditioning repair
Depending on the seriousness of the problem you’re experiencing with your air conditioning system, you may be able to fix it yourself. Here is a list of quick tips that we recommend trying out before calling Quality Heating for professional assistance in Southeast Wisconsin:
- Make sure the thermostat is set to the cooling position
- Set thermostat to desired temperature
- If cooling varies from room-to-room, turn on the fan by setting your thermostat to run instead of auto
- Make sure that your furnace fan is turned on
- Check your air filter and replace if dirt is impeding air flow
- Make sure your air registers are open
- Use your electrical breaker to cut power to the air conditioning unit, and then head outside to make sure leaves and other debris haven’t restricted the unit’s air flow
If you’ve tried these quick tips and are still having issues with your air conditioning system, call Quality Heating to get the job done. Our emergency services are available across Metro Milwaukee 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Quality assistance for Milwaukee
Quality Heating is family-owned and has served the HVAC needs of southeast Wisconsin since 1961. Our extraordinary service has propelled us to be one of the area’s largest heating and cooling companies. Contact us today for a free quote by using the online contact form or calling us at (262) 786-4450. Our emergency services are available 24-7.