Quality Heating & Sheet Metal Company, Inc.
Warranty Policy for our Valued Customers
- 1st year: QHSM covers both parts and labor on our installation for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- 2nd year: Manufacturer’s warranty may cover only parts for up to 5 years; 10 years, if the equipment is registered. Parts and labor warranties are available for a period from 5-10 years, if purchased at the time of installation. Warranty repairs must be completed during normal working hours.
Note: Our prevailing service rates will be charged for any non-warranty parts.
- Dirty air filters
- Switches / breakers in the “off position”
- Blocked or restricted vent pipes
- Clogged drains
- Gas valve / gas cock “off position”
Our normal working hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; 24 hours Emergency Service is available. Our answering service will direct all emergency calls to the on call technician.
With over thirty trucks, including six vehicles fully stocked with parts and tools to meet any furnace or air conditioning repair emergency. Quality Heating specializes in meeting our Southeastern Wisconsin HVAC customers’ needs promptly, with a personal touch that only a family-owned company can provide.
Above 45 Degrees Fahrenheit
No Charge for warranty calls made during normal working hours (service within 24 hours). After hours calls, weekends, and holidays are available at our prevailing overtime service rates. No Charge for warranty calls made during normal working hours (service within 24 hours) if the installation date is under one (1) year
Below 45 Degrees Fahrenheit
Same day response for non-operational equipment. No charge for equipment repairs if installation date is under one (1) year. This includes after hours, weekends, and holidays.
We also warranty other services such as air conditioning other non-emergency services. Our technicians are certified and factory trained which ensures the work is done right the first time. However, if not to your satisfaction we warranty our work as follows.
Air Conditioning Services
For non-operational / faulty equipment: Service with-in forty eight (48) hours, during normal working hours. After hours calls, weekend, and holidays are available at our prevailing overtime rates. No Charge for warranty calls made during normal working hours (service within 24 hours) if the installation date is under one (1) year
Work will be conducted during normal business hours. After hour calls, weekend, and holidays are available at our prevailing overtime service rates. No Charge for warranty calls made during normal working hours (service within 24 hours) if the installation date is under one (1) year
Before Calling for Service
- Make sure the thermostat is set to either the “Heat” or “Cool” position.
- Set the thermostat either 5 degrees higher or lower than the current room temperature.
- Make sure the switch at the furnace is in the “on” position.
- Check that the circuit breaker is in the “on” position.
- For air conditioning, check that the outside disconnect at the condensing unit (outside) is turned on.
- For heating, check the gas shut off for the supply line is parallel with the pipe. Also, that the gas valve inside the furnace is in the “on” position.
- Every furnace has a diagnostic light that flashes a code, located on the bottom half of the furnace (there is a sticker that explains how to read it on the furnace). Locate the light to retrieve the code.
- Reset the equipment by turning “off” the power light switch, located on the furnace. Wait one minute and then reset the switch.
- Check the filter for accumulation of dirt/dust (replace if necessary)
- If the furnace vents to the outside with PVC vent pipes, check for restrictions (snow, ice, leaves, bushes).
- If you have a flexible drain hose leading from the furnace or air conditioning, make sure the line is not kinked.
- Clean your filters regularly.
- Keep registers and grilles free and clear from any blockages.
- If you have a programmable thermostat, do not set it back more than 4 degrees.
- For maximum comfort and air filtration, set the “Fan” switch to the “on” position.
Warranty coverage maybe voided!
Failure to have routine annual maintenance performed by a licensed contractor may result in forfeiture of the warranty on this equipment.
Quality Heating and Sheet Metal offers a reasonably priced maintenance program. This program provides regularly scheduled maintenance that will extend your equipment’s life, reduce energy costs, protect against unwanted breakdowns, and provided you with discounted pricing.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR HEATING AND COOLING EQUIPMENT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKET ATTACHED TO YOUR EQUIPMENT.
Whether its multi-family or commercial, we have many projects under our belt.
Homes in the Greater Milwaukee Area
Homes we have serviced or installed heating and cooling systems around Southeastern Wisconsin.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what our customers have to say about or service.