Did you know that manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment often require homeowners to schedule yearly preventative maintenance appointments in order to keep a factory warranty in effect? For this reason and many others, it’s a good idea to stay on top of maintenance and repair for your systems.
Quality Comfort Assurance Program
With your convenience as our top priority, Quality Heating has created an easy way for you keep your heating and cooling systems running at peak performance. Our Quality Comfort Assurance Program (QCAP) is designed to protect and maintain your systems, reducing unexpected repairs and extending the equipment’s overall lifespan.
Here’s why homeowners choose the Quality Comfort Assurance Program:
- Your equipment lasts longer. Using a task list geared for your program, we will thoroughly check and maintain your heating and cooling equipment.
- You can rest easy. Regular maintenance helps to prevent costly repairs.
- Your monthly energy bills are lower. A properly maintained system can save you 10% to 30% on your energy bills.
- You may use your maintenance program as a selling point when selling your home.
- Prompt scheduling and 24-hour emergency service. Receive priority service over non-program customers.
- You will be reminded when it’s time for your precision inspection.
- You will receive a 15% discount on repairs.
- Protect yourself from price increase. You have the option to lock in at today’s rates for up to 3 years.
The Quality Comfort Assurance Program is available in three different packages designed to fit your specific needs and budget.
The Bronze (Safety) Program includes:
- Multi-Point Quality Comfort Assurance Inspection
- Guaranteed 24-hour emergency service
- Priority scheduling (within 48 hours of the call)
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Courtesy scheduling reminders
- Multiple equipment discounts
- One year price protection on QCAP
- 15% discount on all service repairs
- 180-day guarantee on all service repairs
The Silver (Performance) Program includes all the benefits of the Bronze Program, plus:
- Cleaning of condenser coil if necessary
- Cleaning of burners and pilot as needed
- Cleaning of condensate traps, pans, and tubes
- Lubrication of motors and bearings as needed
- Cleaning make-up air screen
- Priority scheduling (within 24 hours of the call)
- Customer loyalty credits
- One year guarantee on all service repairs
- 5% senior and military discounts
- 5% discount on new equipment
The Gold (Peace of Mind) Program includes all the benefits of the Silver and Bronze Programs, plus:
- Chemical cleaning of condenser and evaporator coils
- Cleaning and waxing of cabinets
- Cleaning of the blower wheel if necessary
- Sealing of air leaks at the furnace
- Replacement of thermostat batteries
- Same-day priority scheduling (for calls received before Noon)
- No trip charge (during normal business hours)
- No after-hours or weekend fees apply
- Two year guarantee on all service repairs
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
When you choose Quality Heating for repairs and maintenance on your heating and cooling systems, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Our technician will be clean-cut, uniformed, and courteous
- Our technicians are factory trained, and EPA and N.A.T.E. certified
- Your equipment—any brand—will be thoroughly inspected
- You will know the price before we make any service repairs
- We will use the the most high-quality, reliable, and energy-efficient products available
- You will receive a prompt response from our service team
- We will make every effort to take special care of your home or business
Quality Heating is a leader in southeast Wisconsin for Milwaukee HVAC, heating and cooling. Since 1961, our family-owned company has been known for remarkable skill and friendly customer service. To learn more about our repair and maintenance services, contact us by using the online contact form or calling us at (262) 786-4450. Our emergency services are available 24-7.