When you need heat, Quality Heating is here for you. With your comfort as a top priority, you can count on us for the installation of new gas furnaces or affordable repairs to existing boilers. Our dedicated team of professional heating contractors has the solutions to any heating problems you may have.
The comprehensive furnace services offered by Quality Heating:
- Boiler service and repairs
- Ductless mini-split system installation and service
- Heat pump installation and service
- Energy-efficient furnace installation and service
- Yearly equipment maintenance and service
- 24-hour emergency service
- Light commercial heating
- Forced air zoning system installation and service
Quick tips for furnace repair
Depending on the scope of the problem you’re experiencing with a furnace, you may be able to address it yourself. Here are some quick tips recommended by Quality Heating for addressing furnace problems before hiring professional help:
- Make sure the thermostat is set to the heat position
- Set thermostat to desired temperature
- Make sure the switch at the furnace is in the ON position by turning it OFF and then back ON
- Check filter for accumulation of dirt (replace or clean as needed)
- Check for blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers
- Make sure your air registers are open and unrestricted
- Check for snow, leaves, ice formation, or blockages in the vent pipes on the outside of your home
If none of the above tips have helped to solve your furnace problem, call Quality Heating for professional assistance. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Top-notch customer service
Quality Heating is family-owned and one of the largest residential heating and cooling companies in southeast Wisconsin. Since 1961, we have offered unparalleled expertise and friendly customer service. For a free quote, contact us today by using the online contact form or by calling us at (262) 786-4450. Our emergency services are available 24-7.