Milwaukee HVAC Experts Have the Answers
Investing in our professional Milwaukee HVAC contractors is much more than a service; it’s a promise.Family-owned since 1961, our Milwaukee heating and cooling specialists understand the importance of keeping homes comfortable. We treat your home as though you’re part of our family. Quality Heating specializes in HVAC installation and furnace repair in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. After completing our Home Comfort Survey, we generate the best Milwaukee HVAC solution for your needs and budget. From Milwaukee HVAC Maintenance HVAC preventative maintenance services to annual inspections, Quality Heating does it all.
Milwaukee’s best choice for heating and cooling only comes from a company who cares as much as you do. Quality Heating optimizes your home for every season, saving you time and money on unnecessarily high heating and cooling bills. Enhancing the performance of your current HVAC system is the only way to ensure a comfortable winter or summer. Expert Milwaukee heating and cooling specialists identify and analyze all facets of your home, providing a diverse opinion and custom-fit your precise requirements. Living in Wisconsin, we go through the highest and lowest of temperatures, doing whatever is necessary to give your family relief from the extreme climates.
Quality Heating’s Milwaukee HVAC contractors always have your best interests in mind. Our experts are dedicated to providing you with all the information needed to make an informed decision on your heating and cooling needs. We’ve gathered some of the most commonly asked questions below for your convenience.
Read through our expert heating and cooling resources and tips below and contact our Milwaukee heating and cooling experts for more information or to schedule an appointment today!
How can I keep my building and occupant safe from carbon monoxide pollution?
Carbon monoxide is often undetectable because it’s invisible and unscented. Heating equipment, Chimneys and Flues must be properly maintained to avoid the release of carbon monoxide.
- Audit your warehouse/office space to assure the building is meeting OSHA standards of health for your tenants/employees
- Inspect operation and time schedules of Make-Up Airs and Exhaust fans and Fresh Air Intakes
- Inspect fresh air intakes for combustion air for heating systems
An on-site Milwaukee HVAC professional from Quality Heating can help you in detecting and eliminating carbon monoxide from your home. If you need assurance your fireplace, woodstove, or space heater is operating safely, contact Quality Heating at 262.786.4450 for all of your Milwaukee HVAC installation and repair needs in Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Ozaukee County.
How can I reduce my Milwaukee heating and cooling energy costs in my building?
Regular HVAC system tune-ups can reduce your energy costs significantly. Conduct pre-season inspections and routine maintenance of your Milwaukee HVAC heating and cooling system.
- Some air conditioning and heating problems can DOUBLE operating costs without reducing comfort-making them hard to identify
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs of your HVAC system by almost 20%.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Unrepaired small problems can lead to expensive emergency fixes.
- Proper HVAC system maintenance will increase comfort, lower operating costs, increase system capacity, and insure longer equipment life.
The on-site HVAC engineers at Quality Heating can answer any questions you have about conducting monthly HVAC inspections. We can assist you with cleaning condenser units, compressors, air filters, and calibrating your thermostat. We offer the best HVAC installation and repair services in Waukesha, Washington, Milwaukee, and Ozaukee counties. For tips on reducing your monthly energy costs, contact the best Milwaukee HVAC installers from Quality Heating at 262.786.4450.
How can I reduce operating costs with my commercial HVAC systems in Milwaukee?
Commercial HVAC systems account for 40-60 percent of a Milwaukee building’s energy use. Follow these HVAC system tips to reduce heating and cooling costs in Milwaukee.
- Conduct routine HVAC maintenance checks. Inspect motors, belts and sheaves. Replace filters, clean coils and boiler maintenance.
- Coordinate the HVAC system to match the hours the building is occupied. Reduce the heating temperature in unoccupied buildings at night.
- Have an Energy Audit on the building performed and seek out money wasting problems.
- Upgrade inefficient indoor fan motors with Energy Saving Green Motors.
- Safety checks can eliminate dangerous problems.
If your Milwaukee Commercial HVAC system is costing you more than you think it should, contact Quality Heating at 262.786.4450 for additional information on reducing monthly energy costs. Our Service Professionals are available 24 hours a day for emergency breakdowns. Our staff of Service & Field Engineers will assist you with information regarding the operation and maintenance of your buildings Heating and Cooling Systems.
What are the overall benefits to a building owner, tenant and occupants from having a well serviced and maintained system?
- Energy Savings-lower utility bills, longer equipment life, increased capacity of existing HVAC systems
- Peace of Mind-reduce break downs and emergency HVAC repairs
- Convenience-preferential service, prescheduled service
- Quality-OEM factory parts, factory trained technicians
- Comfort-comfortable tenants stay longer, comfortable employees are more productive
- Health-safe working environment
Quality Heating’s qualified Milwaukee HVAC professionals have the expertise to service and maintain your commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system. Contact one of our Milwaukee cooling contractors at 262.786.4450 with any questions you may have about savings energy dollars and preventing emergency repairs and replacements.
What do I need to do before I call Quality Heating?
Please take a few minutes to review the following checklist:
- Make sure the thermostat is set to either the heat or cool position
- Set thermostat to desired temperature
- Make sure the switch at the furnace is in the ON position by turning it OFF and then back ON
- Check filter for accumulation of dirt (Replace or clean as needed)
- Check for blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers
- For air conditioning, check the outside disconnect to make sure it is in the ON position
- For heating, check that the gas shutoff is turned on at both the gas line and inside the furnace
- For heating, check for snow, leaves or blockages in the vent pipes
- If you have a flexible drain hose to the floor, make sure it is not plugged, kinked or rolled up
What is the average life expectancy of a Heating and Air Conditioning System operating in South Eastern Wisconsin?
The average life of a Commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System is 12 years.Inefficient Heating and Cooling systems many times can be upgraded with the energy savings paying for the replacement cost in 3 to 6 years. Financing and leasing programs are available.If you have questions about where to install your new Milwaukee central air conditioner, contact Quality Heating, the Milwaukee heating and air conditioning system experts, at 262.786.4450.
What should I watch out for when maintaining my Mini Split?
Our experienced heating and cooling contractors confirm most mini split concerns are similar to those facing traditional heating and cooling systems. Mini splits are smaller, sleeker, and require only 3 inch holes for air conditioning installation to regulate smaller areas with HVAC needs.You should keep your Milwaukee mini split air conditioning system clean of potentially damaging obstructions. Mini splits are all about smooth airflow, so be wary of grass clippings, garbage, and tree debris clogging the grille and interrupting the energy efficient operation of your ductless mini split. If debris blocks your mini split air conditioner, simply brush it away from your protective grille to ensure airflow and prevent damage to the fan blades.Those with Milwaukee mini split air conditioners should be sure to watch out for climbing vines or weeds, which are capable of growing into your vents and damaging your Milwaukee air conditioning system. Tree roots or erosion could also cause your mini split to become unlevel, disrupting efficiency and costing you monthly energy savings.Once a year, you should remove the cover and rinse out the inside of your mini split air conditioner. Let it dry out for about 24 hours.Always be on the lookout for excessive rust or damage. If you have any concerns about your mini split air conditioning system at all please call the Milwaukee HVAC repair specialists at Quality Heating at 262-786-4450 and we’ll assess your situation for free.
Why would I install a Milwaukee ductless mini split air conditioner as opposed to extending my central HVAC system?
For one, not all Milwaukee heating and cooling systems are run off forced air. Extending the coils or piping necessary for supporting a radiant or boiling-water-pipe system can be ridiculously expensive for a one-room solution. Secondly, extending existing ducts can be expensive, unwieldy, or downright ugly. If you have an add-on or addition deserving of independent climate control, a ductless mini-split installation will save you money on monthly energy bills. Older buildings with baseboard heating or radiators are also prime candidates for ductless mini-splits. Space constraints are also a major factor. A Wisconsin ductless mini split air conditioner offers a great Milwaukee HVAC solution, requiring only a 3 inch hole in the wall to independently regulate your heating and cooling needs with a slim outdoor unit.If your addition , offshoot, or garage conversion is far-removed from your central system, duct extension will be impractical for your Milwaukee HVAC needs. Long ducts can result in drastic energy loss – as much as 30%. Many people in need of Waukesha air conditioning find duct extension wholly impossible if their outdoor sun-room is standalone.If you are a landlord seeking a Milwaukee heating and cooling company to provide ductless mini split systems to residents in your duplex, triplex, fourplex or apartment, our mini split air conditioning systems will supply your tenants with independent control of their Milwaukee heating and air conditioning system’s energy expenses. Our experienced Milwaukee HVAC repair and mini split installation professionals will assess your heating and cooling situation for free, just call 262.786.4450.
Will buying ENERGY STAR HVAC Systems save me money?
ENERGY STAR is a government guarantee that the appliance meets firm efficiency standards. Buying ENERGY STAR appliances reduce monthly utility costs and environmental pollution. ENERGY STAR systems save thousands of dollars in energy bills over the lifespan of the appliance.The installation of ENERGY STAR products requires qualified Milwaukee HVAC professionals. The installation and service experts at Quality Heating have installed and maintained ENERGY STAR appliances since they came to market. If you need installation or servicing of an ENERGY STAR HVAC system, or if you’d like more information on how ENERGY STAR can save you money, contact Quality Heating at 262.786.4450.
Will updating my Milwaukee HVAC system thermostat save money?
Turning the dial of a thermostat up or down for warmer or cooler temperature wastes money and energy. Digital thermostats are more responsive than dial thermostats and more likely to give you the exact temperature you want. A digital thermostat allows you to pre-set temperatures for day and nighttime, and each day of the week. Avoiding the temperature swings of dial thermostats reduces energy costs.Start saving money by updating your dial thermostat with a digital thermostat. Contact Quality Heating, for your Waukesha, Washington, Milwaukee and Ozaukee County HVAC installation and repair professionals. Call today at 262.786.4450 for a free Milwaukee HVAC system estimate.